Mouth-watering Omaha Steaks

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas un-shopping: many happy returns

Christmas is over, and that meant more shopping trips for people to return gifts they didn’t like, exchange things that didn’t fit, and buy other things they didn’t get.

We got by with only having to do one simple size exchange. Fortunately, the item in question was still available – nearly sold out; we may have even gotten the last one in the correct size.

Not exactly a Christmas gift, but I also ended up with my first smart phone. I got the basics down already, but like a complex video game, I’m only on the beginner level. This old dog still has a lot of new tricks to learn.

As my wife says, we’re still looking for a real “smart phone” – an app that does laundry and dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment